Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week #11: Google Sites

I choose to create a website that I can use with the students on my team the Panthers. The site can be found at: https://sites.google.com/site/coachhartwickslockerroom/ I choose to create this particular website to maintain an open line of communication with my students and parents. They will be able to, when the site is completed, access a pacing calendar with due dates, holidays and test dates. I did a short blurb about myself for people to read so that they can get to know me a little better. I also added a link to a webquest about the American Revolution since we are studying that in class right now. There is still so much more that I can and will do with this site. I am excited to see where is goes...

I added to my website a goole calendar and on the home page a google translator. I teach ESL students and in order for some of them to get the full benefit of the website they will need it translated. It is also a great tool for parents to be able to translate the website so that they can keep abreast of what is happening in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment